Here's how to design and cut out a pair of overalls on your lunch hour...
I used a pair of non-stretchy workpants that fit roughly how I wanted the overalls to fit and traced, leaving a generous seam allowance and a generous waistline for my growing pregnant belly . . .
Then with the help of the measuring tape I faked a bib shape and cut out some pockets, I added an extra 1" in each direction for seam allowances. I also cut out straps and fleece lined side pockets.
Once I had all the fleece pieces cut out I laid them out on the expensive Supplex fabric and traced around each piece. I don't want to cut out the Supplex fabric yet in case I made any mistakes . . . I have a lot of extra fleece, if worse comes to worse I can add a strip of extra fabric to the lining and it won't be very noticeable
Tonight I will sew together the fleece pieces and make sure everything fits before I cut into the Supplex fabric.