Friday, July 22, 2011

Things are heating up . . .

So I haven't been entirely motionless this last three months, the princess bags are finished along with some new designs.  I have been begging Josh to be my photographer, and he has agreed.  I also have lined up my brother as sort of a "marketing intern".  If all goes as planned, it will free up time for me to be in my sewing room creating things as they come to me, rather than getting bogged down in too many details.  After all, I have to keep lots of time open to play with my adorable 15 month old daughter . . .

Since I am at the mercy of my helpers, I can't tell you when the first items will finally be listed in the shop, or when I will have pictures to post here, but I can say that things are coming . . . so keep your eyes out.  I can't wait to show off what I have done so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment